My favorite Mac Twitter client, YoruFukurou, is now available in the Mac App Store. YoruFukurou is a powerful Twitter client with many features not available in the official Twitter client.
YoruFukurou also supports filtering tweets and adding multiple tabs with customizable content.
- Manage multiple Twitter accounts
- Create tabs from rules (user IDs, keywords and regular expressions)
- Create Twitter search tabs
- Create tabs from Lists
- Block unwanted Tweets (user IDs, keywords, regular expressions and application name)
- Powerful keyboard shortcuts
- Real-time streaming support
- Conversation view
- Single user view
- Change font size
- Unread management (hit space key to read through unread Tweets)
- Powerful notification support (sound and growl)
- Two different appearance modes (normal view and mini view)
- Image preview
- “Paste to YoruFukurou” bookmarklet for web browsers
- Autocompletion (user IDs and hashtags)
- Now browsing & now playing
- Upload images
- Customizable image service
- Instant filter
- URL shortening and expansion
- Customizable URL shortener
- Show one-sided follow badge
- Color customization
- API Error console
YoruFukurou is free and available exclusively in the Mac App Store.
Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard users can download a special version of YoruFukurou.
If you’re a current YoruFukurou user then just delete YoruFukurou.app from Applications folder and install it from the Mac App Store. Settings are stored in another folder so it will not be erased.
You can find the author of this post on twitter: @khaled.
Arabic version of this post on SaudiMac Arabic Edition.
Please follow SaudiMac on Twitter and add SaudiMac on Facebook.
Remember to visit We Want Apple Saudi Arabia petition and spread the word.
Thank you, I was wondering why I wasn’t getting the usual update message every two days 🙂