After the release of AirPort Utility 5.2.2 for managing Apple AirPort wireless devices the company also released a firmware update for these devices.
The firmware update was released for the following wireless devices:
The update, AirPort Base Station and Time Capsule Firmware Update 7.5.2, includes the following fixes:
- General fixes to Wi-Fi base station stability
- Fixes some issues with AirPlay streaming
- General fixes with USB interoperability including connection to external storage devices
- Fixes some issues with NAT port mapping settings
- Disables TKIP security with 802.11n rates per the Wi-Fi Alliance specifications
More information about the update is available at Apple’s website: AirPort Base Station and Time Capsule Firmware Update 7.5.2.
The update is available from the Apple AirPort Utility.
You can find the author of this post on twitter: @khaled.
Arabic version of this post on SaudiMac Arabic Edition.
Remember to visit We Want Apple Saudi Arabia petition and spread the word.