Apple Releases Mac OS X Mountain Lion 10.8.1
Apple has released the first OS X Mountain Lion update. It addresses many issues including Migration Assistant and iMessages.
This update includes general operating system fixes that improve the stability and compatibility of your Mac, including fixes that:
• Resolve an issue that may cause Migration Assistant to unexpectedly quit
• Improve compatibility when connecting to a Microsoft Exchange server in Mail
• Address an issue playing audio through a Thunderbolt display
• Resolve an issue that could prevent iMessages from being sent
• Address an issue that could cause the system to become unresponsive when using Pinyin input
• Resolve an issue when connecting to SMB servers with long names
• Address a issue that may prevent Safari from launching when using a Proxy Automatic Configuration (PAC) file
• Improve 802.1X authentication with Active Directory credentials.
The update is available from the App Store or Apple’s website.
You can find the author of this post on twitter: @khaled.
Remember to visit We Want Apple Saudi Arabia petition and spread the word.