Two days after the release of the iPhone 4 by STC, the company re-released their iPhone App for managing STC services.
STC App offer many features including recommending which package to sign up with based on your usage:
From the STC app page:
This app allows STC’s mobile postpaid customers, and later for other STC’s customers, to manage services provided by STC (Saudi Telecom Company), also it provides information about services presented by STC.
You can log in to the application using:
* STC Online account: in case you don’t have account you can create one easily from the app, also you can restore your username or password in case you forgot them.
* One-Time login: just enter your mobile number and you will receive temp password via sms on your mobile.
Services management features:
* Subscribe/unsubscribe to services, and get services status.
* Get current main package and saving keys you have, also you can set & see the properties of these keys easily.
* Bills are presented in a user-friendly way making them easy to comprehend.
* Observe QuickNet (JawalNet) usage easily, and get information about calculation start and end dates and know your current package.
* Ability to inquire the billed & unbilled balance in ALHATIF and information for all Home broadband packages.
* You can change the number you want to manage from numbers list under your account easily using application settings.
This application is under continues development, so we would like to know your comments and feedback on the application to enhance it, just send them to:
STC App is free and available in the iTunes App Store
App still lacks the reward points system and interface could use some fixes. Otherwise it’s a solid app and many improvements are coming in future updates.
You can find the author of this post on twitter: @khaled.
Arabic version of this post on SaudiMac Arabic Edition.
Remember to visit We Want Apple Saudi Arabia petition and spread the word.