Apple has updated iMovie and GarageBand which are part of iLife ’11.
iMovie 9.0.1 update improves stability and fixes other minor issues, including:
- Fixes an issue where stabilization would not be applied correctly to some video clips from iPhone and iPod touch.
- Fixes an issue that prevented use of some valid Facebook passwords that contained non-alphanumeric characters.
- Improves compatibility with some cameras that create content in multiple formats.
- Improves performance when scrolling the Project Library.
To download the update: iMovie 9.0.1.
GarageBand 6.0.1 update improves overall stability, and addresses compatibility and a number of other minor issues such as:
- Fixes an issue related to undoing Flex Time edits
- Removes occasional latency that can occur on guitar tracks
- Restores ability to use the Quantize Note Timing menu for tracks with Groove Matching
To download the update: GarageBand 6.0.1.
You can find the author of this post on twitter: @khaled.
Arabic version of this post on SaudiMac Arabic Edition.
Please follow SaudiMac on Twitter and add SaudiMac on Facebook.
Remember to visit We Want Apple Saudi Arabia petition and spread the word.