King Saud University’s Deanship of e-Transaction and Communication has released an iPhone app for the faculty and employees of the University. The app provides access to KSU’s E-Services.
The App, KSU Mobile E-Services, is one of the first of it’s kind and we hope to see similar apps for the students.
The app’s features and services provided are:
- Multi Languages and Localizations.
- Automatic login and ability to save your username and password securely.
- Stay in touch with your KSU Services with Push Notifications Technology.
- Support for Retina Display.
- Salary inquiries.
- Individuals payments inquiries.
- Vacation Balance.
- Tasks & Requests.
- IT Support fast messaging.
The app is registered with NerveLife as the developer which is weird for an official app. KSU should have an iOS developer account and release apps under the university name.
KSU Mobile E-Services is a free iPhone and iPod touch app.KSU News Portal.]
The app has been updated to be a universal app.
You can find the author of this post on twitter: @khaled.
Arabic version of this post on SaudiMac Arabic Edition.
Remember to visit We Want Apple Saudi Arabia petition and spread the word.