Apple has released a new update for the Remote app. Remote is used to control iTunes and Apple TV remotely from iOS devices. This update includes fixes and AirPlay video support.
Here’s what’s new in Remote 2.1:
- AirPlay video support to control iTunes on your computer to stream videos to an Apple TV
- Internet radio control to play thousands of internet radio streams in iTunes on your computer
- The ability to control iTunes on your computer to play Movies and TV shows that are rented from the iTunes Store
- Addresses issues connecting to an iTunes library or Apple TV
- Includes stability and performance improvements
Remote is a free Universal App available on the App Store.
You can find the author of this post on twitter: @khaled.
Arabic version of this post on SaudiMac Arabic Edition.
Remember to visit We Want Apple Saudi Arabia petition and spread the word.