Update: It has beed updated to with iPhone 3GS running iOS 4.2.
iPhoneislam just released their FaceIt 3GS mod for enabling FaceTime calls on the Apple iPhone 3GS.
Here are the steps for installing FaceIt 3GS, you will need an iPhone 3GS running iOS 4.1:
- Open Cydia
- Click (Manage) then (Sources)
- Top right click (Edit) then (ADD) on the left
- Enter the source: http://apps.iphoneislam.com
- Click (Add Source)
- Click (Done)
- Find iPhoneIslam and click it
- Find FaceIt-3GS and click it
- Top left click (Install) then click (Confirm)
- Click (Reboot)
- Go to iPhone Settings > Phone > FaceTime. Turn it On and make sure your number is entered in 12. a full international format (+966â€¦)
- Wait 1 to 10 minutes and FaceTime should be activated. If it took more than 15 minutes try resetting network settings.
Arabic version of this post on SaudiMac Arabic Edition.
Remember to visit We Want Apple Saudi Arabia petition and spread the word.