Apple released Mac OS X 10.6.4 update. The update include many fixes which includes resolving sleep issues, fixing Aperture 3 bugs, improving RAW image support and security update.
General fixes and improvements
- improves compatibility with some Braille displays
- resolves an issue that causes the keyboard or trackpad to become unresponsive
- resolves an issue that may prevent some Adobe Creative Suite 3 applications from opening
- addresses issues copying, renaming, or deleting files on SMB file servers
- improves reliability of VPN connections
- resolves a playback issue in DVD Player when using Good Quality deinterlacing
- resolves an issue editing photos with iPhoto or Aperture in full screen view
- resolves an issue with Parental Controls Time Limits for Open Directory or Active Directory users
- resolves a display sleep issue with MacBook Pro (Early 2010) computers
- resolves an issue with MacBook Pro (Early 2010) computers in which the right speaker may sound louder than the left speaker
- includes Safari 5.0; for more information about Safari 5.0, see this webpage
- Security improvements; for information about the security content of this update, please visit this article
Fixes and improvements for Aperture 3
- adds tethered shooting support for additional digital camera models
- addresses IPTC metadata compatibility issues
Fixes and improvements for external devices
- RAW image compatibility for additional digital cameras
- resolves an issue with using third-party USB web cameras
- resolves an issue with noise when using some third-party FireWire audio devices
- resolves pairing issues with Apple remotes
Update is available from Update utility or Apple’s site.
Arabic version of this post on SaudiMac Arabic Edition.