* Upgrading libraries from earlier versions of Aperture
* Importing libraries from iPhoto
* Importing photos directly from a camera
* Memory usage when processing heavily-retouched photos
* Face recognition processing
* Adding undetected faces using the Add Missing Face button
* Printing pages containing multiple images
* Printing photos and contact sheets with borders and metadata
* Editing photos using an external editor
* Display of images with Definition and Straighten adjustments applied
* Zooming photos in the Viewer and in the Loupe using keyboard shortcuts
* Accessing Aperture libraries on a network volume Selecting and moving pins on the Places map
* Adding and editing custom locations using the Manage My Places window
* Switching between masters when working with RAW+JPEG pairs.
Aperture 3 was released earlier this month.
Panasonic Lumix DMC-GF1
Sony Alpha DSLR-A500
Sony Alpha DSLR-A550
Sony Alpha DSLR-A850
Updates are available from the Apple Update Utility.
Arabic version of this post on SaudiMac.net.