Apple has released the first update for Snow Leopard after less than 2 weeks. The update includes the following:
* Improves compatibility with some Sierra Wireless 3G modems
* Addresses an issue in which some printer compatibility drivers might not appear properly in the Add Printer browser
* Addresses an issue that might cause DVD playback to stop unexpectedly
* Addresses an issue that might make it difficult to remove an item from the Dock
* Resolves an issue in which the Command-Option-T keyboard shortcut would sometimes bring up the special characters menu in applications such as Mail and TextEdit
* Addresses instances in which auto account setup in Mail might not work
* Resolves issues when sending mail with certain SMTP servers
* Addresses an issue in which Motion 4 could become unresponsive
* Includes an update to Adobe Flash Player plug-in version 10.0.32.18
You can read more about the addressed security issue with Adobe Flash here.
Mac OS X 10.6.1 update was released last Friday and is 75.1MB, however some Macs will only require a 9.8MB download. It is available from the Apple Software Update utility or this direct download link.