Thanks to Mohammad Milyani for posting his overview of Macintosh sellers in Jeddah. I have asked for his permission to translate his overview to English and post it here. The rest of the stores after the jump.
Location: Khaldiah and Roshan Mall on king’s road.
- Brand new store that sells Apple products
- Friendly staff
- No Macintosh experience
- Outdated Machines
Decor: 8/10. Friendliness:9/10. Experience:3/10. Availability of machines:4/10. Price:7/10.
Location: Prince Sultan road.
- Beautiful decor and nice atmosphere
- The best in new product availability
- Many audio accessories
- The store is lacking competition laws
- Most employees lack the experience
- Most employees need training in dealing with customers
Decor: 10/10. Friendliness:6/10. Experience:6/10. Availability of machines:7/10. Price:6.5/10.
Ahmed Abdulwahid stores
- Availability of Macs and a huge selection of other machines
- Many branches of the store
- Late availability of newer models
- Employees needs Mac training
Decor: 6/10. Friendliness:8.5/10. Experience:4/10. Availability of machines:4/10. Price:7/10.
- The availability in Extra (which is a mega electronics store) have its advantages and disadvantages
- They have the stock if you can’t find it elsewhere
- No employees can be found in the Mac section
- The Extra employees have no Mac training
Decor: 5/10. Friendliness:6/10. Experience:6/10. Availability of machines:6/10. Price:7/10.
- Its considered an advantage that Jarir finally sells Macs
- The employees know nothing about Macs
- The displayed Macs were running Windows
Decor: 5/10. Friendliness:6/10. Experience:4/10. Availability of machines:5/10. Price:7/10.
Location: Madina road.
- Employees have the best Mac knowledge
- Employees are Mac users!
- Total respect to the customer. “except one occasion”.
- Low stock and availability
- Decor needs some changes
- Small store
Decor: 8/10. Friendliness:10/10. Experience:8/10. Availability of machines:6/10. Price:8.5/10.
- Very big store
- Amazing availability of new products
- Imports new Mac models before any of the ABM stores
- Very bad in-store maintenance
- You need to save your personal files before taking your machine to them
- If you need to leave your machine with them then make sure to DELETE your personal files
- Store lacks any customer relationship management
- Don’t trust the store’s guarantee about availability or repair
- They might damage your machine and claim you have damaged it!
Decor: 8/10. Friendliness:6/10. Experience:7/10. Availability of machines:9/10. Price:8.5/10.
Location: Madinah Center.
- One of the oldest stores in Jeddah
- Fast availability of new products
- Extremely overpriced
- Bad customer treatment unless you have loads of money!
- Worse maintenance
Decor: 8/10. Friendliness:3/10. Experience:7/10. Availability of machines:9/10. Price:1/10.
Please note they are the views/opinions here are not made by any of the SaudiMac co-owners, we are just reposting it here.