Last topic was about the brand new Arabic localization of Mac OS X Tiger! While checking the rest of the website for the “Official” Apple distributor in the Middle East, here are my comments about it:
- The site is a copy and paste of the template of the old Apple.com site, needs a lot of improvements. And there is a missing tab that doesn’t take you anywhere.
- Outdated Quicktime page with version 6.5 (current is version 7) and 3 year old movie trailers. And notice the 3rd generation iPod!
- Homepage mentions the 3rd generation iPod nano and other new iPods. The iPod/iTunes page mentions the last generations. Notice the unavailable images. Clicking the older nano pictures takes you to the new nano pages.
- Apple TV being sold here but no iTunes store at all (not even a music store). And the link to the so-called “Terms of Sales” is dead.
- The Mac for Education page doesn’t have any real information, it just copies Apple’s site and provide no information for any Middle East based education!
- Mac OS X page is still in Tiger mode no information about Leopard.